Don't miss our holiday offer - 20% OFF!
Introduction to Happy Wheels Online:
Happy Wheels for PC is a platform browser game that involves 2D racing. To survive the obstacles, you must side scroll, otherwise, a violent crash will follow. Developed by Fancy Force, its appeal lies in the fact that it allows for user-generated content. With this, users can create levels and share the maps from the game on a public server. Happy Wheels has over a billion plays on the internet, underlining its success as a game application.
If you’re looking for a fun game with more than its fair share of blood and Gore, then Happy Wheels should be your go-to. What’s better, Happy Wheels allows users to create their game levels, which ensures that the game evolves on its own.
Another attractive feature is the fact that you can return to the game whenever you want and start wherever you want. To win in the game, you must make it through different levels with vehicles and player characters of your choice.
However, you will find that you may enjoy watching the player characters being smashed to bits, more than you may enjoy winning.
Here are four fabulous features of the Happy Wheels game;
#1. Player Characters:
You can play Happy Wheels with any character you choose. There are eight characters to choose from, so that means that there’s no shortage of options. There’s the businessman on a Segway, the woman on a scooter, and a man in a rocket wheelchair. Each character has unique game traits, so you can choose any of them depending on the traits you want to use through all 15 pre designed levels.
..Read more ❯
Download and install Happy Wheels on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like happy wheels is available for Windows! Download below:
|1||Happy Wheels 2!||DOWNLOAD||4.2/5
|Crafting And Building Games Free|
|2||Happy Wheels 3D||DOWNLOAD||3.6/5
|Block Craft Studio|
|3||Happy Wheels Racing||DOWNLOAD||3.7/5
|Play Fun Games Free|
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|happy wheels||Get App Or Alternatives||35954 Reviews||Jim Bonacci|
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Download and install the Happy Wheels app on your Windows 10,8,7 or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Happy Wheels on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search “Happy Wheels”
- The search will reveal the Happy Wheels app icon. Open, then click “Install”.
- Once Happy Wheels is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the “All apps” icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Happy Wheels.
- Now enjoy Happy Wheels on PC.
- Using Happy Wheels on Mac OS:
Install Happy Wheels on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
How to download and Play Happy Wheels game on Windows 11
To get Happy Wheels on Windows 11, check if there’s a native Happy Wheels Windows app here » ». If none, follow the steps below:
- Download the Amazon-Appstore » (U.S only)
- Click on “Get” to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- For non-U.S users, Download the OpenPC software »
- Upon installation, open OpenPC app » goto Playstore on PC » click Configure_Download. This will auto-download Google Play Store on your Windows 11.
- Installing Happy Wheels:
- Login to your computer’s PlayStore or Amazon AppStore.
- Search for “Happy Wheels” » Click “Install” to install Happy Wheels
- Happy Wheels will now be available on your windows start-menu.
|8GB RAMSSD StorageProcessor: Intel Core i3, AMD Ryzen 3000Architecture: x64 or ARM64|