Don't miss our holiday offer - 20% OFF!
Pokémon GO for PC With the free-to-play mobile game Pokémon GO, users may explore and find Pokémon in real life. It has received multiple awards and been downloaded over one billion times. Players can now combat other trainers online through the GO combat League in addition to catching Pokémon, levelling up their Pokémon, fighting in gyms, and collaborating with other trainers for raid fights.
Pokémon GO for PC Latest version As users explore their surroundings using their mobile devices, various Pokémon species display on the game’s map according to the player’s location. Players hurl Pokémon Balls using the touchscreen on their device in an attempt to capture wild Pokémon that appear on the screen. The type of Pokémon Ball utilized and the player’s throwing style are two important aspects that affect the likelihood of successfully catching a Pokémon.
Pokémon GO for PC Free Download In the game, real-world sites like parks, monuments, and landmarks are identified as Pokémon Stops and Gyms. Gyms are the sites of Pokémon team combat, and players can visit Pokémon Stops to gather materials. Three teams are available for players to choose from: Team Mystic, Team Velour, and Team Instinct. One of these teams controls the gyms, and players can fight to defend or seize possession of the gyms for their side.
Features of Pokémon GO for PC:
- Pokémon GO for PC is the popular game across the world that has been downloaded over a billion times and has been named both “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch and “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards.
- Devices that are just connected to Wi-Fi networks or without GPS capabilities are not guaranteed to be compatible.
- Incompatible with iPhone 5c and previous iPhone models, as well as iPod Touch fifth generation devices.
- Adventure Sync utilises the Health app with the user’s consent to let the user accrue walking distance even when the app is closed.
- To ensure precise location data, it is advised to play when linked to the internet.
- Not all gadgets are guaranteed to be compatible.
- Brand-new! You can now compete online against other trainers of Pokémon GO! Now, give the GO Battle League a try.
- Travel with Trainers throughout the world as they find Pokémon through exploration of their surroundings.
- For more details on compatibility, please visit PokemonGO.com.
- Information about compatibility is subject to change at any time.
- Investigate and find Pokémon in the actual world
- Capture additional Pokémon to finish your Pokédex
- Travel with your buddy Pokémon to assist them become stronger and to obtain rewards.
- Take part in intense gym bouts
- Join forces with other Trainers to capture strong Pokémon in Raid Battles.
- Engage in online combat with other trainers via the GO Battle League
- Adventure Sync allows the user to accrue walking distance even when the Health app is closed.
- Playable for free with in-game purchases
- Designed with smartphones in mind, not tablets
- Needs a network connection in order to provide precise location data.
How to install the Pokémon GO for PC on your Mac:
Install an Android emulator on your Mac or PC:
- Get the Nox App or Bluestacks app here. We suggest Bluestacks because, in the event that you encounter any issues with it, you can quickly locate answers online. Get the Bluestacks app for Mac or PC by clicking this link.
Set up your Mac or PC to run the emulator:
- Navigate to the Downloads on your PC install from Bluestacks.exe, click Recognize and accept the license agreements. To finish the installation, adhere to the on-screen instructions.
How to Play Pokémon GO on a Computer:
- Go to the search box of the emulator software you installed and type “Pokémon GO” in it.
- The Pokémon GO app icon will be visible after the search. Click “Install” after opening.
- After downloading Pokémon GO into the emulator, find and click the “All apps” icon to be taken to a page that lists all of the installed apps, including Pokémon GO.
- Play Pokémon GO on your PC now.
Using Mac OS to Play Pokémon GO:
- Using the same instructions as for Windows OS, install Pokémon GO on your Mac.
How install Pokémon GO for PC Windows 11:
Check if there is a native Pokémon GO Windows app here to get Pokémon GO on Windows 11. If not, take the actions listed below: You can also download Roblox
Get the Amazon App store here:
- Press “Get” to start the installation process. Additionally, Windows Subsystem for Android is installed automatically.
- After installation, select the Applications list or Windows Start Menu. Launch the Amazon Appstore. Log in using your Amazon account.
Please download the Open PC program if you are not a US user:
- After installation, launch the Open PC software and select Configure Download from Plays tore on PC. The Google Play Store will automatically download to your Windows 11 device.
How to Install Pokémon Go:
- Go onto the Plays tore or Amazon AppStore on your PC and log in.
- Look up “Pokémon GO” online. Tap “Install” to launch Pokémon GO.
- You may now access Pokémon GO from the Windows start menu.
Minimum specifications Suggested
- RAM of 8 GB
- Solid State Drives
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3000, Intel Core i3
- Platform: ARM64 or x64
- 16 GB of RAM
- HDD Commodities
- Since its first release, the game has evolved and improved in a number of areas.
- Playing the game encourages people to move around.
- The game is now more engaging thanks to the integration of new features and Pokémon generations.
- Playing the game in a rural area can be challenging because there aren’t many gyms, pokestops, or Pokémon to choose from.
- Niantic needs to do more to solve the problem of rural players.
- There were server capacity concerns and an incomplete game when it was published.
- A few gamers have reported that the game crashes or doesn’t load at all.