Don't miss our holiday offer - 20% OFF!
What is Quora? Does it have an app?
Quora for Pc Latest Vision 2024 that enables users worldwide to acquire, contribute, and expand their knowledge base.
People use Quora because it allows them to share what little knowledge they have with other users, ask questions about any topic, and access high-quality, useful information that fits their needs. Quora is the ideal resource for learning and comprehending the world completely.
Quora is an ever-growing database of questions and answers that users have created, compiled, and curated. The essential strategy is to make every question page the best resource for users seeking information on the subject.
Users aggregate and edit the content on the app. Through the use of the app, users can cast “up” or “down” votes in response to pre-posted answers to current affairs questions. This can assist you in sifting through the responses offered to identify the best, most relevant response for you
Things you will love about Quora:
It’s important to remember a few basic information after making an account on the Quora app, as these will come in handy later on.
First and foremost, you must post a high-quality feed.
#1. Your activity feed: The content that interests you is currently being discussed in the activity feed. Your feed helps keep questions organized and is displayed on your home page. The quantity of topics you follow or search for determines how helpful and dynamic your feed is.
When it comes to Quora, there are two important things to take into account. They are subjects and individuals. On Quora, discussions, questions, and answers tagged with that topic will appear in your feed when you follow it. Regarding people, you will see the same results displayed on your feed when you click follow.
#2. Following topics: There are certain features on Quora that are comparable to those on Twitter. You can now follow users on the app thanks to this. You can always follow topics on Quora. After logging in to your Quora account, you can search the website for subjects that interest you. You have the option to follow a question that piques your interest in order to receive updates when new responses are posted.
#3. Add answers to questions: The Add Answer box is located at the foot of the question page. This facilitates the addition of an answer to the query, enhances the community view, and promotes the question page’s expansion.
#4. Sharing a question and answer:You can ask questions on Quora and then share your favourite answers with your social media connections. You can use social media platforms to ask questions and get answers from people in your network about specific questions.
Download and install Quora on your computer:
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Select Windows version:
Download and install the Quora app on your Windows 10,8,7 or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get the Nox App or Bluestacks app here. We suggest Bluestacks because, in the event that you encounter any issues with it, you can quickly locate answers online. Get the Bluestacks app for Mac or PC by clicking this link.
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
Navigate to the Downloads folder on your PC. To install Nox.exe or Bluestacks.exe, click » Recognize and accept the license agreements. To finish the installation, adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Using Quora on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
- Go to the search bar of the emulator app that you installed and type “Quora” into it.
- The Quora app icon will appear after the search. Click “Install” after opening.
- Enjoy Quora on your PC now.
- Using Quora on Mac OS:
Install Quora on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
How to download and use Quora App on Windows 11
To get Quora on Windows 11, check if there’s a native Quora Windows app here » ». If none, follow the steps below:
- Download the Amazon-Appstore » (U.S only)
- Press “Get” to start the installation process. Additionally, Windows Subsystem for Android is installed automatically.
- After installation, select the Applications list or Windows Start Menu. Navigate to the Amazon Appstore. Log in using your Amazon account.
- For non-U.S users, Download the OpenPC software »
- Open the OpenPC app after installation, navigate to the Playstore on PC, and select Configure_Download.
- Installing Quora:
- Go into the PlayStore or Amazon AppStore on your PC and log in.
- Look up “Quora” online. To install Quora, click “Install”.
- You can now access Quora from the Windows start menu.
- 8GB RAM
- SSD Storage
- Processor: Intel Core i3, AMD Ryzen 3000
- Architecture: x64 or ARM64
- 16GB RAM
- HDD Storage
- Helpful answers
- Quality content
- Interactive Interface
- Ease of Use
- App Freezes