Don't miss our holiday offer - 20% OFF!
The Roku App (Official) for PC
The Roku App (Official) 2024 for PC is a Video on Demand streaming TV content which is available to users and subscribers to the Roku service.Stream Popular Movies And Series On The Go
If you’re confused about what streaming channel to use, you should consider giving Roku a swing. The content on Roku measures up quite well to other streaming services. All you need to do is get yourself a Roku device. This gives you access to the Roku channel.
This channel gives you the chance to enjoy free streaming for movies and television series. The app offers both live and on-demand streaming choices.
The Roku Channel has a variety of content which comprises on-demand movies, TV Series, live streaming television, and options for premium subscription.
What does the Roku app do?
These are three features of the Roku app:
#1. Roku Originals:
The Roku Channel has waded into the waters of original content. This is a potential game changer, as it launches Roku firmly into the race for dominance in the streaming race.
..Read more ❯
Download and install The Roku App (Official) on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like the roku app official is available for Windows! Download below:
|1||Switch for Roku||DOWNLOAD||1.9/5
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|the roku app official||Get App Or Alternatives||2403019 Reviews||ROKU INC|
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Download and install the The Roku App (Official) app on your Windows 10,8,7 or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using The Roku App (Official) on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search “The Roku App (Official)”
- The search will reveal the The Roku App (Official) app icon. Open, then click “Install”.
- Once The Roku App (Official) is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the “All apps” icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including The Roku App (Official).
- Now enjoy The Roku App (Official) on PC.
- Using The Roku App (Official) on Mac OS:
Install The Roku App (Official) on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
How to download and use The Roku App (Official) App on Windows 11
To get The Roku App (Official) on Windows 11, check if there’s a native The Roku App (Official) Windows app here » ». If none, follow the steps below:
- Download the Amazon-Appstore » (U.S only)
- Click on “Get” to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- For non-U.S users, Download the OpenPC software »
- Upon installation, open OpenPC app » goto Playstore on PC » click Configure_Download. This will auto-download Google Play Store on your Windows 11.
- Installing The Roku App (Official):
- Login to your computer’s PlayStore or Amazon AppStore.
- Search for “The Roku App (Official)” » Click “Install” to install The Roku App (Official)
- The Roku App (Official) will now be available on your windows start-menu.
|8GB RAMSSD StorageProcessor: Intel Core i3, AMD Ryzen 3000Architecture: x64 or ARM64||16GB RAMHDD Storage|