Don't miss our holiday offer - 20% OFF!
Getting started with the Ehub app on a Computer
eHUB for Pc Free Download workers and managers in the security and contract building services sectors, Ehub is a self-service platform. Since they are picky about giving staff members and managers instant access to the most important information, they are primarily customer-focused. The workforce can manage jobs, employees, and personal information thanks to the app’s many features and functions.
Users are shown articles that need to be addressed right away, like open work tickets, open schedules, customer requests, or supply orders, on the main landing page, for instance. A user can view all the information they require with a single glance thanks to the Main Landing page’s design.
In order to manage these jobs more effectively than usual, there is also the Jobs Landing page, which displays all the information relevant to the chosen job. Among the data are timekeeping, contact and location information, and operational details.
The Employee Landing page is where you manage an employee’s major information, including schedules, pay stubs, contact details, and timekeeping records. The Time and Attendance then keeps track of employee arrivals and departures as well as hours worked by job.
Some of the Features of Ehub app include the following:
- Handle jobs, oversee staff, and handle personal data.
- Features for customer self-service that allow users to view electronic bills, job details, and schedules
- No cost app
- Viewing pay stubs, benefits, and employment details; accepting offers for open shifts.
- Roster access, time and attendance data, and result reviews are all available to customers.
- Making of work tickets that can be billed
- Updates to Contact Details
- the capability to view invoices electronically
- Capacity to conduct excellent surveys and inspections
- the capacity to keep an eye on work projects and their success or failure.
- the ability to view real-time attendance data.
Why Install the Ehub app?
It is simple to operate. Yes, it’s a self-service app that connects employees and customers. It all makes perfect sense at that point, explaining why the user interface is so simple to use. With little to no difficulty, you can easily obtain any information you require from the website using the eHub app. These include work tickets, employee timekeeping, and customer billing information.
Download and install eHUB on your computer
or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Select Windows version:
Download and install the eHUB app on your Windows 10,8,7 or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get the Nox App or Bluestacks app here. We suggest Bluestacks because, in the event that you encounter any issues with it, you can quickly locate answers online. Get the Bluestacks app for Mac or PC by clicking this link.
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
Navigate to the Downloads folder on your PC. To install Nox.exe or Bluestacks.exe, click » Recognize and accept the license agreements. To finish the installation, adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
- Using eHUB on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
- Launch the installed emulator app. Go to the search bar. Type “eHUB” into it.
- You’ll see the eHUB app icon after doing a search. Navigate to “Install” after opening.
- Navigate to and click the “All apps” icon in the emulator once eHUB has finished downloading to view a page with all of your installed programs, including eHUB.
- Utilize eHUB on your PC now.
- Using eHUB on Mac OS:
Utilizing the identical procedures as for Windows OS, install eHUB on your Mac.
How to download and use eHUB App on Windows 11
To get eHUB on Windows 11, check if there’s a native eHUB Windows app here » ». If none, follow the steps below:
- Download the Amazon-Appstore » (U.S only)
- Press “Get” to start the installation process. Additionally, Windows Subsystem for Android is installed automatically.
- After installation, select the Applications list or Windows Start Menu. Launch the Amazon Appstore. Log in using your Amazon account.
- For non-U.S users, Download the OpenPC software »
After installation, launch the OpenPC app and select Configure_Download from Playstore on PC. The Google Play Store will automatically download to your Windows 11 device.
- Installing eHUB:
- Go into the PlayStore or Amazon AppStore on your PC and log in.
- Look up “eHUB” online. To install eHUB, click “Install”.
- You can now access eHUB from the Windows start menu.
- 8GB RAM
- SSD Storage
- Processor: Intel Core i3, AMD Ryzen 3000
- Architecture: x64 or ARM64
- 16GB RAM
- HDD Storage
Advantages of Ehub App
- It is not hard to navigate. Thus, using the app is simple.
- Work tickets are available for you to electronically sign.
- You have the option to ask for more work if you so want.
- The app makes managing your jobs fairly simple by showing you the tasks you need to complete and the compensation you will receive for them.
- There’s no fingerprint pass so this may not be be an option you’re comfortable to use