Don't miss our holiday offer - 20% OFF!
Getting Started with the Realtor.com Real Estate PC App
Realtor.com Real Estate Your Go-To App For Renting And Purchasing Real Estate
If you’re relocating to a new place or looking to start a new life abroad, you’ll need a solid housing solution. The Realtor.com app offers all of the features you’ll need to settle into a new location or house.
look through rental options and for-sale listings. You can also find direct contact information for real estate specialists in your area. You may also calculate the amount needed to purchase housing options depending on your salary and monthly expenses.
Realtor.com is a real estate app that allows users to buy or rent a home. You may find properties for rent or sale anywhere by using the search option. Use the search filter to narrow down your search, and then view the results in either a list or a map orientation. When utilizing Realtor.com, one of the most crucial features is the utilization of listings. This is because these postings include information on the house you’re interested in as well as the community in which it’s located. On postings, you can see information such as surrounding schools, noise level, and crime rate.
Realtor.com also offers a useful set of financial tools. may compute and analyze monthly costs, as well as how much you can afford based on rent and bills. You can also find out if you’re eligible for a mortgage.
You don’t have to worry about acting on obsolete information on Realtor.com because listing entries are updated roughly every 15 minutes. That way, you’ll be aware of what’s on the market and what isn’t.
Why should you utilize the Realtor.com Real Estate app?
The app has the following four features:
1. Broad search filters:
One benefit of utilizing Realtor.com is the app’s extensive search criteria. There are several ways to filter down your findings.
There are several basic entry choices, which include the following:
- Type of property
- Range of prices
- And the number of bedrooms
- The number of restrooms.
2. Work with a local agent to get monetary incentives.:
Realtor.com has a team of agents who can assist you look through houses that suit your criteria. If you buy a house for more than $150,000, Realtor.com will give you 0.3% of the buying price.
3. Save, distribute, or hide listings:
There aren’t many useful options provided by Realtor.com to help you sort through listings. If you see someone you like, add them to your favorites list. To share a listing with a close friend or spouse, click the Share icon. You can also hide listings after viewing them too many times. Repeated listings can be irritating and slow down the search process. When you encounter one of these blockages, click conceal.
4. Make contact with agents and schedule tours:
Listings feature the ability to fill out a contact form and send an email to the real estate agent. If you wish to schedule a tour right away, you can do so through the app. After you select that option, you will be able to select a suitable day and time window.
Alternatively, use the PC tutorial below:
Choose a Windows version Realtor.com Real Estate:
- Windows 7 10
- Windows 11
Install the Realtor.com Real Estate app on your Windows 10, 8, 7, or Mac in four simple steps:
Install an Android emulator on your PC or Mac:
Download Bluestacks or the Nox App >>. We recommend Bluestacks because if you run into problems while using it, you can simply discover solutions online. Bluestacks for PC or Mac may be downloaded here >>
Install the emulator on your PC or Mac as follows:
Navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer » Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe installation « Accept the License Terms » To finish the installation, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Using Realtor.com Real Estate on a Computer [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/10/11]:
- Open the Emulator app you installed and enter “Realtor.com Real Estate” in the search bar.
- The Realtor.com Real Estate app icon will be revealed by the search. Click “Install” after opening the file.
- Locate/click the “All apps” icon once Realtor.com Real Estate has been downloaded inside the emulator to view a page displaying all of your installed applications, including Realtor.com Real Estate.
- Now you may use Realtor.com Real Estate on your PC.
How to Use Realtor.com Real Estate on a Mac:
Install Realtor.com Real Estate on your Mac by following the same procedures as described above for Windows.
How to Install and Use the Realtor.com Real Estate App on Windows 11
To access Realtor.com Real Estate on Windows 11, see whether a native Realtor.com Real Estate Windows app is available here » ». If none exist, proceed as follows:
Get the Amazon Appstore » (US only)
- To begin installation, click the “Get” button. It also installs the Windows Subsystem for Android automatically.
- After installation, navigate to the Windows Start Menu or the Apps list (…) Navigate to the Amazon Appstore » Log in (with your Amazon account)
Download the OpenPC software for non-US users »
- After installation, use the OpenPC software » navigate to the Playstore on your PC » and select Configure_Download. This will automatically download Google Play Store for Windows 11.
Setting up Realtor.com Real Estate:
- Log in to the PlayStore or Amazon AppStore on your PC.
- Look up “Realtor.com Real Estate” » To install Realtor.com, click the “Install” button. Property Management
- Realtor.com Real Estate will now be accessible from the start menu of your computer.
Minimum requirements suggested
- SSD Storage with 8GB RAM
- Intel Core i3, AMD Ryzen 3000 processor
- ARM64 or x64 architecture
- 16GB RAM
- Storage of Hard Disk Drives
Realtor.com iTunes Real Estate
Download Developer Rating Score Latest Version Adult Ranking Move, Inc. 681163 4.7519 16.23.1 4+
Realtor.com Real Estate Services
- Flexible home search with a wide range of filters
- Narrow your search by price range, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, commuting time, and other factors.
- Look for homes near favorite schools by searching by school name.
- An interactive map to help you find the perfect property in the perfect area.
- Using the Draw on Map tool, define the search region.
- A map layer with points of interest to show nearby restaurants, stores, cafes, and more.
- Examine the noise levels in your community to select a peaceful property.
- Use the flood map layer to assess a home’s flood danger.- See properties in breathtaking detail with large, gorgeous photographs and 3D home tours.
- Work together on house searches by integrating accounts and soliciting input.
- Timely home alerts to notify you when new homes enter the market or when home prices rise or fall.
- Affordability Calculator for determining property price range
- The Mortgage Calculator allows you to fine-tune your projected monthly payment.
- Search for properties based on their price or projected monthly payment.
- The simplest way to buy or rent a home
- Search filters that are both comprehensive and effective
- Data on individual homes and neighborhoods
- Local agent expertise at your fingertips
- monetary incentives
- Listing options can be saved, shared, or hidden.
- Listings are not correctly shown in the app version.
- There is no assessment of the home’s value.
Top Pcmac Evaluations
Usually my go-to, but it’s buggy
Submitted by lda28 (Mac user)
This app offers the greatest overall look and interface of any house seeker software. I only wish a few things had been different. Information that is not available on the online version is not available here, and vice versa. Second, and maybe most vexingly, the map pins have HORRIBLE touch sensitivity. I try to select a pin on the map, it selects a house that is not even near to what I selected. When I try to select the pin again, the displayed home goes to another random pin that I did not choose. When you try again, it usually returns to the first house, and so on. It simply refuses to choose and display the ACTUAL house I was looking at.from the map. Finally, the map takes a long time to update listings after filtering.
Many functionalities are lacking
SuzyQDallas (Mac/PC user)
This app’s data accuracy is dismal. As a former Realtor, I am aware that the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) requires all Realtors to UPDATE all listings with the current status (option, contingent, pending, etc.) within a specific time limit. Many Realtors don’t do this since they’re “farming for Buyers.” There is no way for a Buyer to know if a property is still available when they are searching. The lack of timely reporting is infuriating if you are looking to migrate. Calling every Realtor to see if the property is still available is pointless. Furthermore, when youhad “viewed” a listing, the words “viewed” used to appear on the listing within this app.
Realtor who has retired
Submitted by hfsiysiyd (Pcmac user)
You inquired…I miss being able to get the miles and time from my workplace to the residences I’m interested in…And it irritates me greatly that the living and family room measurements are not provided… they are far more important to me than the bedroom sizes…When there are many lots in a listing, you should also include a field for additional taxes… none of these things are too much to ask for! And I believe the association should consider offering a photography class because some of the photographs are terrible… I’m not interested in seeing a hazy corner of every room in the house; I’m interested in seeing the rooms! Thanks!
Initially my go-to, but now lacking
PennyS1 (a PCmac user)
While Zillow’s estimates are substantially wrong, Realtor falls short by failing to include FSBO listings and clear links to county records. Also, when a house sells, it simply vanishes, where it used to state “recently sold” for a while. While I prefer the format and map drawing over others, I believe it may be improved. I also wish it would provide a search option for my school district! UPDATE: Where it used to read “recently sold,” it now shows active long after it was pending.and then vanishes. Furthermore, less previously sold at data has been available for some time. . UPDATE following programmer response: I don’t believe it’s because of wrongly labeled, but out-of-date information.