Don't miss our holiday offer - 20% OFF!
Overwiev Of Splice App
Splice is a professional video editor
Splice – PC Video Editor & Maker Editing is essential for content makers who want to generate fascinating content and engage their viewers wherever they are. How else can they streamline their content to showcase their own creativity? If you are one of these folks, Splice Video Editor allows you to quickly generate high-quality video content for social media.
This programme is extremely useful for social media influencers, content creators, and those who routinely share video material on their social media feeds. It is free and gives all of the tools needed to make interesting videos. It also makes the process of posting videos easier.
Splice – PC Video Editor & Maker has the following features that you will appreciate:
Learn more about Splice and the interesting features it offers.
1. Cropping and trimming
To get the best output, always cut and crop out extraneous material before applying your creativity. This is why the best video editing programmes must include powerful trimming and cropping tools.
Splice allows you to clip away unnecessary footage, leaving only the core content. Because such film adds nothing to the main clip, removing it enhances the overall quality of the video.
2. Integration of an audio collection and iTunes
One of Splice’s numerous features is a music library from which you can source your music and audio input. When you upload footage to Splice, you will be taken to the library to explore your Sonic possibilities. If you want to add music after you’ve finished editing, go to the audio tab in the editor and click on the audio tab.
3. Transitions and seamless transitions
In addition to making films, Splice allows you to import photos to make slideshows or employ a mix of still images and video snippets. Transitions provide for a considerably better viewing experience regardless of the sort of media you choose to edit together. Instead of abrupt cuts to fresh clips or photographs, you can use transition effects to go from one part to the next.
- Splice has six options:
- Swipe right
- Swipe across the screen
- fade out to black
Some are more subtle, like fading to black. Others, such as honeycomb, have a more prominent visual impact. You can optionally specify the duration of the transition.
4. Aesthetic effects
Splice also includes a variety of effects that you can apply to enhance the visual attractiveness of your movie. For example, you can select from 12 filters, including sepia, blur, and noir. You can also slow down or double the speed of each clip, as well as overlay text modifications on your movie.
Install Splice – PC Video Editor & Maker on your computer
Alternatively, use the PC tutorial below
Choose a Windows version:
- Windows 7 through 10
- Windows 11
install the Splice – Video Editor & Maker app on your Windows 10,8,7, or Mac
Install an Android emulator on your PC or Mac
Download Bluestacks or the Nox App >>. We recommend Bluestacks because if you run into problems while using it, you can simply discover solutions online. Bluestacks for PC or Mac may be downloaded here >>.
Install the emulator on your PC or Mac as follows
Navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer » Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe installation « Accept the Licence Terms « To finish the installation, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Splice – PC Video Editor & Maker on PC [Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11]
- Open the Emulator app you installed and type “Splice” into the search bar.
- The Splice – Video Editor & Maker app icon will be revealed by the search. Click “Install” after opening the file.
- Once Splice has been downloaded, locate/click the “All apps” icon to open a page that lists all of your installed applications, including Splice.
- Splice is now available for PC.
Using Splice on a Mac
Install Splice – Video Editor & Maker on your Mac by following the same procedures as for Windows.
Install and Use the splice – PC Video Editor & Maker App on Windows 11
To get Splice on Windows 11, see whether a native Splice Windows app is available here » ». If none exist, proceed as follows:
Get the Amazon Appstore » (US only)
- To begin installation, click the “Get” button. It also installs the Windows Subsystem for Android automatically.
- After installation, navigate to the Windows Start Menu or the Apps list (…) Navigate to the Amazon Appstore » Log in (with your Amazon account)
Download the OpenPC software for non-US users »
After installation, use the OpenPC software » navigate to the Playstore on your PC » and select Configure_Download. This will automatically download Google Play Store for Windows 11.
Splice – PC Video Editor & Maker Installation
- Log in to the PlayStore or Amazon AppStore on your PC.
- Look up “Splice” » To install Splice – Video Editor & Maker, click the “Install” button.
- Splice – Video Editor & Maker will now appear in the Windows start menu.
Minimum requirements suggested
- SSD Storage with 8GB RAM
- Intel Core i3, AMD Ryzen 3000 processor
- ARM64 or x64 architecture
- 16GB RAM
- Storage of Hard Disc Drives
Splice – PC Video Editor & Maker features
- Crop, trim, and chop photographs and video clips
- Change the exposure, contrast, saturation, and other settings.
- Change the playback speed to fast or slow, with speed ramping.
- Use masks to add effects to photographs or movies.
- Using Chroma Key, remove the background.
- Use the Ken Burns effect to animate clips.
- Use filters to change backdrop colours, orientation, and other settings.
- Apply effects like glitch, chroma, and vintage.
- Select a transition type and adjust the speed between transitions.
- Include title slides, text overlays, and a personalised outro.
- Make slideshows that include pan and zoom effects.
- Select from more than 6,000 royalty-free tracks from the Artlist and Shutterstock libraries.- Accurately trim and combine several audio tracks
- Choose a song from your iTunes library.
- Use the built-in voice recorder to add narration or custom sound effects.
- Post videos to YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Mail, Messages, and other platforms.
- Record videos to the camera roll
- Subscriptions are offered in weekly, monthly, and yearly increments.
Benefits of using Splice to edit videos
- Simpleness of use
- Integration with iTunes and access to a free music collection.
- Editing features that are effective
- Quick ‘Social Media’ sharing functionality
Cons Splice – PC Video Editor & Maker
- Copyright concerns could develop.
- Many video files may consume all of the memory space on your smartphone.
- Editing tools are less powerful than on a desktop app.