Don't miss our holiday offer - 20% OFF!
Overwiev Of Stormtracker 6
Track the weather on a daily basis using Stormtracker:
StormTracker 6 – Weather First A sudden, undesired change in weather is one of the things that might ruin your day and put it to an abrupt stop. It’s even worse when you’re unprepared for such a shift. Avoid this awful predicament by using the Stormtracker 6 app, especially if you live or work in Mid-Michigan or Lansing.
To prevent being caught in unfavourable weather, use the accurate hour-by-hour prediction for extended periods of up to a week or two. The catch is that you will only receive weather forecasts tailored to your specific location. Not only that, but you can get weather forecasts for specific places around the United States.
Stormtracker 6 has the following features:
Here are some of the features that set Stormtracker 6 apart from the competition:
1. Individual notifications
The personal alert option is available in the Stormtracker 6 app. You’ll need your app’s ‘personal notifications function’ to know when a weather change is coming your way or when to seek shelter. This covers the entire country of the United States of America, so you can be confident that you’ll be sufficiently covered wherever you travel.
2. Radar charts
This tool allows you to keep track of storms and their locations, allowing you to know where a storm is and act accordingly. If a storm is on its approach, you’ll be better off finding for suitable refuge until the storm passes. The layering options allow you to keep on top of any weather situation. Furthermore, the radar is a very interactive interface, so keeping up with weather changes will not be difficult.
3. Forecasting by the hour
Another intriguing feature of the Stormtracker 6 app is the ability to organise your entire day ahead of time. This is achievable because accurate hour-by-hour forecasting informs you whether to arrange events or stay indoors. When travelling a long distance, you can set a date and know exactly what to expect on that day. Not only that, but knowing what to expect sets you up for a productive and fruitful day.
4. Option to share
You can notify folks on your contact list about a change in the weather before it occurs. Would be doing them a big favour, especially if they have no way of anticipating a change in weather. You can quickly keep your contacts updated on Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, and other platforms by using the Share feature.
5. Several custom locations
The best aspect is that you may customise a variety of geographical regions so that you can receive real-time updates on them. The good news is that you can do this with relatives and friends who are distributed across the United States. You can track the movements of others and have your own movements recorded so that anyone in close proximity to a hazardous weather scenario can be notified in good time.
6. Video prediction
This is the delicious icing on the cake. The Stormtracker 6 crew also provides video predictions so you can get a summary of the weather situation. This allows you to understand the causes of the current weather situation and respond accordingly. While listening to the experts, keep an eye out for additional information that the app mainframe cannot provide.
Install StormTracker 6 – Weather First on your computer.
Alternatively, use the PC tutorial below:
Choose a Windows version:
- Windows 7 10
- Windows 11
Install StormTracker 6 – Weather First app on your Windows 10, 8, 7, or Mac in four easy steps:
Install an Android emulator on your PC or Mac
Download Bluestacks or the Nox App >>. We recommend Bluestacks because if you run into problems while using it, you can simply discover solutions online. Bluestacks for PC or Mac may be downloaded here >>.
Install the emulator on your PC or Mac as follows
Navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer » Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe installation « Accept the Licence Terms « To finish the installation, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
StormTracker 6 for PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/10/ 11]
- Open the Emulator software you installed and type “StormTracker 6” into the search bar.
- The StormTracker 6 – Weather First app icon will be revealed by the search. Click “Install” after opening the file.
- After downloading StormTracker 6, locate/click the “All apps” button to view a page showing all of your installed applications, including StormTracker 6.
- StormTracker 6 is now available for PC.
StormTracker 6 for Mac OS X
Install StormTracker 6 – Weather First on your Mac by following the same procedures as for Windows.
How to Install and Run StormTracker 6 on Windows 11
To get StormTracker 6 on Windows 11, see whether a native StormTracker 6 Windows programme is available here » ». If none exist, proceed as follows:
Get the Amazon Appstore » (US only)
- To begin installation, click the “Get” button. It also installs the Windows Subsystem for Android automatically.
- After installation, navigate to the Windows Start Menu or the Apps list (…) Navigate to the Amazon Appstore » Log in (with your Amazon account)
Download the OpenPC software for non-US users
- After installation, use the OpenPC software » navigate to the Playstore on your PC » and select Configure_Download. This will automatically download Google Play Store for Windows 11.
StormTracker 6 Install
- Log in to the PlayStore or Amazon AppStore on your PC.
- Look for “StormTracker 6” » To install StormTracker 6 – Weather First, click the “Install” button.
- StormTracker 6 – Weather First is now available in the start menu of your Windows computer.
Minimum requirements suggested
- SSD Storage with 8GB RAM
- Intel Core i3, AMD Ryzen 3000 processor
- ARM64 or x64 architecture
- 16GB RAM
- Storage of Hard Disc Drives
StormTracker 6 – Weather First Is Available On iTunes
Download the current version of the developer’s rating score. Adult Rating LIN Television Corporation 1381 4.49964 5.11.502 4+
StormTracker 6 – Weather First functions
- Storm tracking using live interactive radar with layering options.
- Severe weather warnings with audio cues
- Lansing and Mid-Michigan hourly forecast
- StormTracker 6 Team’s most recent video forecast
- Current weather in Mid-Michigan and throughout the United States
- Send weather updates via text message, email, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Create several unique locations to track predictions, warnings, radar, and other information.
- Mid-Michigan closures and delays.
Benefits of using the Stormtracker app to track storms:
- Interface that is both interactive and intuitive
- Content that is useful and simple to utilise
- App movement is slow.
- Radar problems
- Apps that freeze